The Stockholm Live app
1. Buy tickets
Through us or authorized resellers. We’re not liable for problems with tickets from unauthorized sources.
3. Create a Stockholm Live-account
If you’re new to the app, start by creating an account using the same email address as when you purchased your tickets.
4. Verify your email address
Click on the verification link in the email and return to the app.
5. Get your tickets
Get your tickets in the app under “My Events”. You may need to refresh the page by dragging down from the top a few times.
6. Scan your digital ticket at the entrance
And have an awesome LIVE experience!
A new ticket technology called AXS Mobile ID has launched. It delivers tickets safe and securely to you digitally through the Stockholm Live app. You will need the app to get and scan your tickets through this delivery method.
And it’s not just that – the app makes your event experience easier and better in multiple ways. Here are some ways this happens:
- You can have all your events and tickets in one place
- You can keep up to date on all upcoming concerts and games
- You can buy tickets to all our events and get your tickets directly into the app
1. Click on “Log In/Create Account” on the app’s home screen and select ► Create Account.
2. Fill in your details and use the same email address that you typically use when purchasing tickets through AXS, Ticketmaster, and Seatgeek. Then, choose whether you want to receive information from Stockholm Live about the latest events, offers, and important information (recommended).
3. Click ► Create Account. Now, a verification email is sent to your provided email address. Open the email and click on Verify so we know it’s you. Done!
1. Buy tickets
Through us or other authorized resellers
3. Create an app account
Use the same email address to create an account as when you bought the ticket
Now a verification email will be sent. Click on Verify so that we know you are you
5. Get you tickets
Find and get your tickets in the app under ► My Events
Scan your digital ticket in the entrance and have an amazing live experience
There can be a few different reasons why you’re not seeing your tickets:
1. You have used different email addresses when creating the app account and when purchasing the tickets. You can easily resolve this by creating a new app account using the email address you used to purchase your tickets. If you’re unsure which email you used to buy your tickets, you can check the email to which your order confirmation was sent.
2. It may help to refresh the app’s content a few times by swiping down from the top of the screen when you are in ► My Events. Alternatively, you can save the event manually by searching for it under ► Events, clicking on the heart icon, and then clicking on ► My Events ► View Ticket.
3. You haven’t confirmed your email address in the verification email that was sent when you created the app account. You can resolve this by searching for firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox (also check your spam folder).
For events at Tele2 Arena, Avicii Arena, Hovet, Annexet, and Betongparken:
1. Log in to the Stockholm Live app.
2. Go to ► My Events
3. Select ► View Ticket
4. Log in to your AXS account if you’re not already logged in.
5. Choose the event for which you want to share tickets and click ► Transfer
6. Select the ticket(s) you want to share.
7. Enter the recipient’s first and last name, as well as their email address, and proceed by clicking Next and Confirm Sharing. The recipient will receive an email to the provided email address with instructions to create an account in the AXS ticket system and then download and set up an account in the Stockholm Live app.
NOTE: The recipient must have an AXS account registered with the email address to which the ticket is being transferred in order to view it.
For events at Friends Arena:
Currently, it’s not possible to forward tickets within the Stockholm Live app, and we recommend using Ticketmaster’s app. However, you can still forward the PDF ticket via email.
If the person you’ve transferred the ticket to has an AXS account, they will need to log in to their account and send the ticket back to you. Follow the steps under “How do I transfer my tickets to someone else through the app?” to do this.
If the person doesn’t have an AXS account, you can revoke your ticket as follows:
1. Go to ► My Events
2. Click on ► View Ticket
3. Log in to your AXS account if you’re not already logged in.
3. Select ► Transferred in the top menu.
4. Choose the ticket you wish to revoke.
5. Click ► Revoke at the bottom and confirm the revocation.
6. Verify that the ticket has been revoked under ► Upcoming in the top menu.
Collect and manage your digital ticket
Collect and manage your digital tickets for a smooth and secure scan at the entrance.
Information about your events
All information about your events and all you need to know before your visit.
The latest within your LIVE
Latest news within your LIVE, the events and what´s on offer in our arenas.